18 October 2016

♡ my first post ♡


✨ 💖 💀💖 
Hi!! (◞ε◟◉) here we are! I've finally decided to start my new blog!!! I'm really exited about this, but also a little worried... I'm a really unstable person so I still don't know how long I will able to keep this blog open...anyway, let's start! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

something about me ...
(づ。◕‿◕。)づ  May I introduce myself? My name is Lorenza, I was born in the marvelous 1985, in a little town of central Italy...I grew up in a really creative and imaginative environment. My parents always encouraged my fantasy and inventiveness... so I started drawing since I was a little girl! Art and illustration are my biggest passions, I can't imagine a world without pencils, markers, brushes, acrylics, fabrics ...
✩  ✩  ✩  ✩
After a childhood full of fantasy movies, cats, bizarre plushies, imaginary friends, colored pencils, silly monsters, weird toys and other cats, I decided to improve my art skills undertaking an artistic study path. So I enrolled at the Art Institute of my city, where I studied Graphic Design...
then I also attended some art techniques courses at the University...and after years of confusion and indecision, I finally decided to dedicate myself to my biggest passion...
Now I live in a tiny apartment with my boyfriend and our white kitty Hedwig...Three years ago I've opened a shop on Etsy, where I sell my original artwork, art prints, illustrated stickers and a lot of spooky handmade creations... I'm working hard every day to keep sustaining myself with my art, trying to realize my biggest dream of becoming a professional illustrator! yay! 
✩  ✩  ✩  ✩
I also love strange and unusual movies, vintage clothes, toys, dolls, cats, illustrated books and a lot of other bizarre things... I'd like to use this blog to talk about me, my work as an independent artist, my various interests and more!

if you would like to get to know me better, just follow my blog (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 💖


8 comments:

  1. Lolle! i'm sorry to bother but i just wanted to say i'm really glad you started this blog. i am a big fan of your artwork been some time (it's a beautiful new world you created yourself) and i've seen your other blog and i was really looking forward to new posts :-) have a good day and keep up your good work!

    AR-UMI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ◕ヮ◕ aww!! thank you so much!! 💖 💖 💖

      Delete
  2. This is exciting, I love that you started a blog to let us know some more about you. Your artwork is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited that you've started a blog, I can't get enough of your art and interests.
    Can't wait for this to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also a big fan of your artwork <3 I'm glad you started a blog, can't wait for read the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy you are writing a blog now. You are a big inspiración to me. I'm following you now

    ReplyDelete
  6. che bello tornare a leggerti!
    complimenti per i tuoi lavori, negli anni sei migliorata moltissimo, ti ho vista davvero fare passi da gigante!!! brava L❤lle!!!

    continuerò a supportare la tua arte.
    cheers
    Fre

    ReplyDelete

♡ leave a comment ♡