19 November 2016

A u t u m n ♡ B r e a k




















(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ*:・゚✧ yay! I'm finally back from my little autumn break!! I had some magical days in the nature in my boyfriend's homeland...

the worst think of traveling, for me, is to pack my bag =__= I always bring more than necessary with me (like my entire closet)...
 backpack  water bottle  gloves  iPhone case  beanie 


































we had a really long journey by train...


... and we finally arrived in a really amazing place, surrounded by nature in a fairy tale atmosphere *:・゚✧ 

Corniolo (Emilia-Romagna, Italy)




Premilcuore (Emilia-Romagna, Italy)









Casentinesi's Forest (Emilia-Romagna, Italy)


Stia  (Tuscany, Italy)

Now I'm back!! this little trip recharged my batteries, and gave me a lot of inspirations... my shop has finally reopened!! kitten bags were sold out really fast even this time...but a new stock will be available asap! new amazing items will arrive next week and I'm also organizing my first IG giveaway! so stay tuned *:・゚✧ ♡ ♡ 





No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ leave a comment ♡