10 November 2016

✳ RECAP ✳

Hi Everybody! (ノ♡ )ノ*:・゚✧ this is just a recap post to talk about the last days (halloween party) and my future projects! ♥ ♥ ♥
H A L L O W E E N ϟ D I N N E R :
These have been really strange days... Halloween week was proceeding pretty normally...we watched horror movies, walked into the park, gone shopping for halloween decorations...but suddenly an huge series of earthquakes broke our serenity...
Fortunately me, my family and my friends are ok (scared, but ok)...but most of my favorite nearby little villages were destroyed... and this is so sad...they were really historical and suggestive places and now they're gone...

...so as you can easily foresee, we hosted our Halloween Dinner in a really sad and shaken mood... staying together for dispelling the fear and trying to distract ourselves from our worries... 
...we spent the morning of October 31st watching some halloween classics (Arsenic and Old lace and my fav Hocus Pocus), carving the pumpkin (♥ヮ♥ yay! I'm so satisfied by this year lantern!!it looks so cute and weird), decorating the house and cooking scary dishes! 

all in all, we had a good time...

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

...then I passed the following days working hard on my shop's orders (✳ヮ✳ aww!!I received a lot of orders during the Halloween long weekend), going out for some walks in the park, drinking tea and watching Harry Potter...

...and turning my favorite Inktober doodles into magical stickers!! *:・゚✧


U P D A T E S :
I decided to take a little Autumn break, I need to get some fresh air, relax in the nature and charge my batteries...so me and my bf are going to leave home for a few days for a little holiday in his parent's house...they live in a really magical place surrounded by nature...
so, reluctantly, I had to close my shop for some days... but I'm preparing some wonders for the reopening!!! I'm going to update the shop with new magical items, a new stock of kitten bags is coming soon, I finished to work on the 2017 calendar layout and... I finally decided to host my first giveaway!! I recently reached 50k on my IG, so I've decided to give away some lovely stuff to say thank you for all the love and support!! 


♡ 
♡ See you soon!! ♡ ♡ ♡ 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you and your loved ones are okay! I live in California and we have had some crazy earthquakes, but not for awhile. Everyone's expecting "the big one". Again, so glad you're safe! Enjoy your time surrounded by nature. That's always wonderful. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ thank you!!! I just came back and I had some magical times!! soon I'll make a post about it! <3

      Delete

♡ leave a comment ♡